.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Revelation of God to me

When we express of revelation, we speak of the way that theology has revealed Himself to men done his acts of concept and providence.\n\nPsalm 19:1-3 says;\nThe heaven is telling of the glory of immortal;\nAnd their expanse is declaring the work of his hands.\n twenty-four hours to twenty-four hours pours forth speech,\nAnd dark to night reveals knowledge.\n at that place is no speech nor are in that location words;\nTheir congressman is non heard. \n\n immortal has not chosen to reveal all legality to us. There are numerous an(prenominal) puzzles which are not explained; many question that are not answered. These are the secret things. They pop off to the lord. There is coming a day of complete revelation. There is coming a day when we shall know fully, but the all-important(a) point is that those things which encounter been revealed to us belong to us. They have been disposed to us. And they ought to be a prized possession. The white-haired Testament records m any contrary ways in which God revealed himself to men. Abraham saw Him as a smoking oven and a flaming(a) torch  (Genesis 15:17). He spoke to Joseph in dreams. He appeared to Moses in a anxious bush. To Samuel he was a voice calling in the night. To Elijah he was a still, small voice. To me, he has revealed himself through many ways; through the story of my birth, through nature, dreams, my academics, answered prayers etc. but I would be elaborating more on answered prayers.\nLast year, in family line 2013, I gained admission into Babcock University, eon I was still in the polytechnic, though I ought to have graduated, but the strike which lasted for both months extended my stay there. I was so confused of what to do. Should I forfeit my admission in Babcock University and continue my course of instruction? Or should I do otherwise? I didnt know what to do. So later I obdurate to run both program. I prayed for strength to complete my program in the polytechnic mend I r esume as off campus students here in Babcock Uni. I received lectures in both schools by draftsmanship out a scurf of preference from both lectur...

No comments:

Post a Comment