.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Conflict and Power at the Workplace

Recently, I experienced 1 of the most difficult situations of my life. At my work deposit, at that place has been a stripe of conflict in the by few months. It has been very delicate to deal with due to the circumstance that it is my dads business, and we all act analogous family there. We usually get on great and deem no problems, mainly because every unrivalled has been patrons with another anterior to working there. I have a lot of foregoing friends who now work there and sometimes I esteem if that is good or bad.\nI have a friend with whom Ive attended middle schoolhouse and high school. I got him a job at my dads eating house because he was in conduct and he was one of my beat egress friends, and he has been working there for about three years, where I have been for five or six years. Everything started out great, he fit in with everyone right on away, he was working heavily and well with others, it was perfect. We would get into bitty arguments, but with us the following day everything would be salutary fine. As months when on I started to notice some large changes in the way he was acting. He had come out to me that he was interested in men, which is something I supported and nevertheless support him in, and he excessively started to seem very have-to doe with with the power currencies I had against him, such(prenominal) as resource currency, favorable network currency, personal currency, and meanness currency, things he alike contains as well, but in diametric ways than I do. He was struggling with things at home, and I always made trusted that he had a place to stay, or if he indispensable money I would ease him out. He knew this but one day something happened and he rightful(prenominal) completely changed.\nI had a friend who was my brothers better friend, and we were into severally other. We talked all the time and everyone at work knew that there was something miscellanea of going on betwixt us. One day this gir l, who also works with us, had just low-down up with her boyfriend and intractable that she wanted to date my brothers best friend, the guy I was diversity of seeing...

No comments:

Post a Comment